Monday, June 26, 2023

I finally have internet

 sSince we started camping we have not had any internet. Sorry about that.  Our first night of camping we stayed in Oak Nebraska behind a school.  The school has spots for 20 big RV's and our little tents.






It took me a while to figure out how to set up my tent.  I have not used it in 15 years.  I bought new tent pegs to hold up the tent - and they are back at the house in Florida.





It is pretty tiny - just about fits my yellow mat.  


At about 3 in the morning we got some huge thunder and lightning.  It was pretty scary as I thought we would be in the middle of a storm and get really, really wet.  But we lucked out and it did not raiin!

Before we went to bed the boys decided to wash some of their bike clothes  and hang them on the school swing set.




Today we rode about 50 miles and tomorrow we ride 54 miles.  Hope there is internet.








No comments: