Thursday, March 7, 2019

Cranking down the interstate

Today we had to ride 40 miles on the interstate.  I am really afraid of doing this but really had no choice.  Before I signed up I talked to Bubba and he assured me there were very few times we had to get on the highway.  Think it has been 4 out of 6 days so far. 

By Sunday we will arrive in Tuscon.  Tonight Gila Bend.



The most unique tourist attracting in Gila Bend is the town welcoming sign. 



Love the 5 old crabs part.


In Gila Bend tonight we are staying in a KOA campground.  The place is really big and really clean.  Even had a swimming pool.  Like staying in a Four Seasons after last night's campground.




Even has a putting green.


Don't have much more to write ab out tonight.  40 miles on an interstate does not lend itself to lots of photo ops.  

Plus writing the blog is keeping me from the beer circle...





No comments: